Our Asda Foundation Hull 10K, about to enter its ninth year, showcases the very best this East Riding city has to offer.
With the route flat and fast, it is suitable for participants just starting their running journey or more seasoned athletes. Click here to read more.
- 2018 entries will open shortly - keep an eye on the website.
- Entrants must be 15 years or over on event day.
- Run For All encourage people of all abilities to take part in the Asda Foundation Hull 10K. Please contact us in advance with any specific requirements and we shall do our utmost to cater to these.
- Chip timing
- Finisher's goody bag
- Quality tech T-shirt
- Exclusive medal
- Memories of a brilliant day
07.30am - Race office and baggage store open to participants
09.10am - Mass warm up
09.30am - Race starts
Your Race Number
Race numbers will start to be posted to your registered address from 7 -10 days prior to the event. If you register on event week, you will need to collect your race number from our race office on event weekend.
Important event day information will be sent to you by email and will also be available online. Please add us to your safe senders list to ensure you receive our key messages. If you’re not receiving our emails, please check your junk folder just in case.
If you have queries regarding your race pack please visit our FAQ page.
- Race Office - The Race office will be open on Sunday morning from 8.00am in the event village on Queen's Gardens.
- Baggage - Runners will be able to deposit their baggage free of charge at our baggage store on Guildhall Road.
- Toilets - Toilets will be provided for runners and spectators in the event village on Queen's Gardens.
- Water Stations - Bottled water has been kindly provided by the Asda Foundation at 2.5km, 7km and at the finish. Competitors are advised to ensure that they consider the effects of dehydration and drink plenty of fluids to compensate.
- Support & Entertainment - Enjoy the atmosphere on route and in the event village, privided by a number of local and cultural music groups, dance troupes and street performers. If you are an entertainer and would like to join us please click here to get in touch.
- First Aid - Medical personnel will provide assistance at regular intervals on the course with fixed first aid stations located near to the water stations. In addition there will be a first aid unit and recovery area located next to the finish line.
- Massage - Post-event massage will be available.
- Food and Drink - Refreshments will be available in the event village and cafés, bars and restaurants in the Fruit Market and city centre areas will also be out in force, fuelling spectators and runners, and catering for the vibrant atmosphere that engulfs the city centre and waterfront into the afternoon and evening.
- Charity Village - Our amazing partner charities will be represented in the event village, catering for their fundraisers and raising awareness of the work they do.
Use of headphones
Aftershokz is the official headphone provider of Run For All. Aftershokz sits comfortably in front of the ear and use bone conduction to deliver sound through the cheekbones to your inner ear. This means you can enjoy your music and still hear everything around you, including marshal instructions, emergency vehicles and fellow competitors. Run For All participants can benefit from a special discount – prior to your chosen event you will be sent an email containing the code to obtain this special offer. Click here for more details.