Take a run at our latest addition to the calendar, the Asda Foundation Gear 10K.
- Online entries for the 2017 Gear 10K are now open.
- Move quickly and you’ll also get our early bird price.
- Click here to enter.
- Entrants must be 15 years or over on event day
- Run For All encourage people of all abilities to take part in the Asda Foundation Gear 10K. Please contact us in advance with any specific requirements
- Chip timing
- Finisher’s goody bag
- Quality tech T-shirt
- Exclusive medal
- A fantastic experience!
08:45 - Race office, baggage store and assembly areas open to participants
10:30 – Warm up
10:45 - Race starts
- Race Office
- Water Stations - Bottled water has been kindly provided by the Asda Foundation at 5k and 7.5k and at the finish. Competitors are advised to ensure that they consider the effects of dehydration and drink plenty of fluids to compensate.
- Support & Entertainment - A variety of performers and charity cheerleaders will be on hand to keep you motivated around the course. If you are an entertainer and would like to join us please click here.
- First Aid - Should you find you require medical assistance, personnel will be on hand to help at regular intervals on the course with fixed first aid stations located near to the water stations. In addition there will be a first aid unit and recovery area located near to the finish.
- Food and Drink - There are a number of bars and cafés in the area that will be sure to welcome spectators and participants, and are often bursting with atmosphere after the event.
Whether you're a beginner to 10K running or have lots of runs under your belt, we want to help you every step of the way with some key training tips.
Your exclusive 14-week Gear 10K training plan
We've teamed up with Marathon Talk's Martin Yelling - a former national duathlon champ and coach - to come up with three 14-week training plans aimed at all abilities.
Click here to download the Beginners training plan
Click here to download the Improvers training plan
Click here to download the Advanced training plan