Hull Half Marathon MKM Corporate Challenge
Race Date: 19th April 2020 at 9am
The Hull Half Marathon is a fantastic addition to the region's running calendar, staged on the same day as the Asda Foundation Hull 10K.
The Hull Half MKM Corporate Challenge will run alongside the already very popular Hull 10K MKM Corporate Challenge, involving many of the same elements.
The Hull Half MKM Corporate Challenge is a great way to inject some competitive rivalry and up your distance as a team to 13.1 miles! The route starts and finishes in the same place as the 10K, in Alfred Gelder Street and takes in the waterfront and marina, then travels north of the city, along Princes Avenue, skirting Pearson Park, Newland Avenue and Cottingham Road, into the University of Hull, before returning into the city centre for the grand finish.
HOW TO ENTER
Teams are a minimum of 4 and entrants must be aged 15+. All 4 runners will run the full distance and the average time of your first 3 finishers will be calculated for the results.
You can enter by clicking the blue button to the left or contact us at Corporate@runforall.com to enter your team and arrange for an invoice.
The cost for a team of 4 is £220, and additional team members can be added for £55 per person.
INCLUDED IN YOUR TEAM ENTRY
- PRE-RACE DAY RACE KIT - Teams will receive personalised technical running shirts to wear on race day. The shirts will be branded with your company logo and team name, helping to identify your team on race day and giving you great PR exposure.
- PR AND MEDIA COVERAGE - Teams that have signed up to the event, will have the chance to feature in profile-raising news stories concerning the 10K via the event's media partners.
- FUN SOCIAL EVENING - To be staged at a City Centre venue the week of the Hull Half MKM Corporate Challenge, the social evening is where teams can get to know each other and lay down the gauntlet ahead of race day!
- RACE DAY HOSPITALITY - Your team will enjoy VIP Corporate Hospitality. The dedicated area will ensure teams can relax and enjoy a stress-free, pre-race morning, before taking up their position on the start line. Refreshments will be provided and teams will have a comfortable meeting place to get together, especially important if the weather is not kind!
- TEAM PHOTO - Complimentary team photos will be taken pre-race and presented framed post-event, as a souvenir of your day.
- TROPHIES AND PRIZES - Awards will be presented post-race to the Fastest Teams, along with honors for Fastest Male and Female Corporate Team Members.
Join us in our second year and run your way into sporting history with the Hull Half Marathon MKM Corporate Challenge!
In Partnership with: