Race Date: 8th July 2018
Launched over 10 years ago the Clarion Corporate Challenge has grown year on year with over 800 individuals taking on the challenge in 2017.
Like all Corporate and team challenges the Leeds event attracts teams from all walks of life with teams returning each year from solicitors, marketing agencies, schools, running clubs and car dealers to name just a few.
Now one of the highlights on the region's running calendar, Jane Tomlinson's original legacy run is famed for its fun, friendliness and fantastic atmosphere.
And if it's a PB you're after, this is the run for you, thanks to its flat, fast course and enthusiastic spectators who will spur you on to the spectacular Town Hall finish.
HOW TO ENTER
Teams are a minimum of 5 and entrants must be aged 15+
You can either enter online here or contact us at Corporate@runforall.com to arrange an invoice.
Included in your team entry...
INCLUDED IN YOUR ENTRY
- RACE KIT - Corporate teams will receive personalised technical running shirts to wear on race day. The shirts will be branded with your company logo and team name, helping to identify your team on race day and giving you great PR exposure. Please note that signing up at this late stage will mean that this is not available in the package.
- PR AND MEDIA COVERAGE - Your company name and hyperlink will feature on the Run For All website.Corporate teams signed up to the event will also have the chance to feature in profile-raising news stories concerning the 10K via the event’s media partners.
ON RACE DAY
- RACE DAY HOSPITALITY - On the day, your team will enjoy VIP Corporate Hospitality at the Town Hall. This dedicated area will ensure our corporate teams can relax and enjoy a stress-free, pre-race morning, before taking up their position on the start line. Refreshments will be provided and teams will have a comfortable meeting place to get together – especially important if the weather is not kind!
- TEAM PHOTO - Complimentary team photos will be taken pre-race and presented framed post-event, as a souvenir of your day.
POST EVENT DAY
- TROPHIES AND PRIZES - Awards will be presented post-race to the Fastest Teams, along with honours for Fastest Male and Female Corporate Team Members.
- CELEBRATION EVENING - To be staged at a City Centre venue the week after the Leeds 10K. A fun social evening that gives you to opportunity to celebrate your achievements!
"So I hope, like us, you and your colleagues are getting their running shoes on and pounding the streets of Yorkshire ready for race day. As everyone crosses the finish line they do so with a huge sense of achievement for themselves and their team. We look forward to running with you! Roger Hutton, Joint Managing Partner, Clarion
For 2017 results, please click here.
In Partnership with: