Yorkshire Marathon Relay
Race Date: 20th October 2019
CLICK HERE FOR YOUR 2019 YORKSHIRE MARATHON RELAY RACE GUIDE
Whether your company are looking to achieve your CSR goals and raise funds for your chosen charity or looking for another opportunity for a bit of healthy competition, this is the event for you!
Always wanted to run a marathon but not sure you could complete the distance alone? Well we might just have the answer!
Get your marathon medal by joining 5 of your friends and colleagues for the Yorkshire Marathon Relay. Whether you complete the final leg of 3 miles or the 2nd at 6 miles, together you WILL complete a marathon. It's all about the team work.
The relay - on Sunday 20th October 2019 - sees teams of six take on the beautiful and ancient streets of York in a battle to claim the rights as fastest team in the tournament!
Open to business professionals, sports clubs, groups of friends or associations, the contest is a great way of boosting morale, promoting teamwork, networking, or just rewarding yourselves!
Relay distances vary - making the run both accessible and fun for runners of all abilities.
Marathon Relay Team Categories
- Mixed (must include at least 3 female runners)
- Female (all 6 runners must be female)
Promising to showcase the very best of the City of York and its surrounding countryside. The Yorkshire Marathon Relay runners will take on distances from 3 to 6.1 miles each.
Leg A: 4.8 miles
Leg B: 6.1 miles
Leg C: 3.2 miles
Leg D: 4.1 miles
Leg E: 5 miles
Leg F: 3 miles
How to enter
Entry is £350 per team, with a discount available for registered charities. Your entry cost includes
- Race Kit - Teams will receive personalised technical running shirts to wear on race day. The shirts will be branded with your company/organisation/charity logo helping to identify your team on race day and giving you great PR exposure.
- PR and Media Coverage - Teams signed up to the event will have the chance to feature in profile-raising news stories concerning the relay via the event’s media partners
- Park and Run - Complimentary Park & Run service from the official event car park at Elvington Airfield for all team members.
- Race day hospitality - Enjoy relay hospitality at Roger Kirk at York University. The dedicated area will ensure teams can relax and enjoy a stress-free, pre-race morning, before taking up their position on the start line. Refreshments are provided and teams have a comfortable meeting place to get together – especially important if the weather is not kind!
- Team Photo - Complimentary team photos taken pre-race and presented framed post-event, as a souvenir of your day.
- Relay Buses - Buses and volunteers are on hand to collect you from the hospitality area and take you to your starting leg and bring you back once you've handed the baton over to your team mate.
- Finisher’s Goody Bag - Team members will receive a finisher's bag containing the all-important finishers medal and post-race snacks.
- Trophies and Prizes - Awards will be presented post-race to the fastest teams, along with honours for fastest male and female team members.
Email Corporate@runforall.com to find out more
In partnership with