Sheffield Mini & Junior
Race Date: 22nd September 2019 11:45am
Get the little ones up and active by signing them up to take part in the Arena Group Sheffield Mini and Junior Runs - part of the Sheffield 10K
Entry to the 1.5km race costs £5 for children and £3 for Adults (This is free if the adult is registered for the Sheffield 10K - please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details on how to register). Entry for children into the 2.5km race is £6. This is to help cover the costs of the event.
Youngsters between 3 and 8 can tackle a 1.5km course, while 9 to 14 year olds can run up a storm in the 2.5km event.
Every child who crosses the line will receive a goody bag and finisher's medal to show the world they did it!
HOW TO ENTER INSTRUCTIONS
All Adults must purchase their entry first before purchasing their childs
Entered the Asda Foundation Sheffield 10K?
- Anyone that has purchased an entry the 2019 Asda Foundation Sheffield 10K, can get their Arena Group Sheffield Mini and Junior Adult entry FREE
- Please email into email@example.com confirming your name, email address and date of birth
- We will then enter you into the event using information from your 10K entry and reply with a reference number for you to go and purchase an entry for your child.
- Please note a free adult entry is only applicable to the adult that has registered into the 10K.
How to register a young runner aged between 3 and 8 years old:
- All youngsters aged between 3 and 8 years old must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 years or over. Each registered adult can accompany a maximum of two children. Please follow the instructions below in order to register the young person:
- Register the adult participant first.
- At the end of the adult registration, make a note of the reference number. You will need this when registering the young person.
- Register the young person. You will be asked for the name and reference number of the accompanying adult runner.
How to register a young runner aged between 9 and 14 years old:
- Entries must be completed by a parent/guardian aged 18 years or over on behalf of the child
How to register a runner aged 15 years old and over:
- If runner is aged 15 - 17, there is a section completed by a parent/guardian aged 18 years or over agreeing to the terms and conditions of the event.
Click here to enter