Merry Berry Marathon Pancakes!
Healthy Pancake Recipes that will Blow Your Mind, Not Burst Your Belt Buckle!
Try something new this year!
Our Healthy 'Merry Berry Marathon' pancakes are sure to blow your mind!
With the berries full of special antioxidant pigments; this tasty , tangy, treat will aid your cardiovascular endurance!
Ingredients (makes eight):
- 125g Wholemeal plain flour
- 1 egg
- 300ml skimmed milk
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- Mixed berries (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries)
- 4 tbsp low-fat yoghurt
- Place the flour into a bowl
- Beat the egg, milk and oil together, then slowly add to the flour until you’ve stirred the mixture into a smooth batter
- Spray a heated frying pan with oil and add 2 tablespoons of the pancake
- Cook the pancake for 2 minutes, or until the underside is lightly browned
- Go merry with your berries whilst decorating!
Tip* If you are feeling brave incorporate some of your berries to the mix to add a burst of flavor to your batter