Event Support Team
Employer: Run For All
Salary: Competitive Day Rate, dependent on role (minimum £9 an hour)
Are you passionate about sport? Do you have experience or wish to gain experience assisting with events and would you like to work for a sporting events company with a difference? Then read on.
Run For All is one of the UK’s biggest not-for-profit sporting event companies, staging high-profile events including the Leeds 10K and York 10K, Leeds Half Marathon and the Yorkshire Marathon.
We're looking for friendly, organised, flexible, enthusiastic and reliable people to join our team of Event Support Staff. If you love events, being active and want to help make a difference to thousands of participants then we'd love to hear from you.
In return we offer a competitive day rate, the chance to experience new events and learn new skills as well as lots of fun working as part of a great team in a variety of roles.
We have a variety of Event Day roles on offer from Start/Finish Mangers to Senior Marshals on course to Branding Team and Event Control Loggers.
- To be adaptable, work well under pressure and able to use your initiative
- Have good oral and basic written English
- Excellent personal presentation, communication and customer service skills
- To be keen to get stuck in and work as part of a large team
- A ‘can do’ attitude – able to remain calm and solve problems
- To be available early on Sunday mornings and happy to work outdoors
- Ideally access to a vehicle and a clean driving licence
Our 2019 Event season dates are as follows:
- Lincoln Mini and Junior - 6th April 2019 (Lincoln, Lincolnshire)
- City of Lincoln 10K - 7th April 2019 (Lincoln, Lincolnshire)
- Sheffield Half Marathon - 14th April 2019 (Sheffield, South Yorkshire)
- GEAR 10K including Mini GEAR - 5th May 2019 (Kings Lynn, Norfolk)
- Leeds Half Marathon - 12th May 2019 (Leeds, West Yorkshire)
- Hull 10K & Hull Half Marathon - 2nd June 2019 (Hull, East Yorkshire)
- Derby Half Marathon including Derby Family Fun Run - 9th June 2019 (Derby, Derbyshire)
- Nottingham 10K - 16th June 2019 (Nottingham, Nottinghamshire)
- Ali Brownlee 5K - 30th June 2019 (Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire)
- Leeds Mini and Junior - 6th July 2019 (Leeds, West Yorkshire)
- Leeds 10K - 7th July 2019 (Leeds, West Yorkshire)
- Burnley 10K - 21st July 2019 (Burnley, Lancashire)
- York 10K including York Mini and Junior - 4th August 2019 (York, North Yorkshire)
- Middlesbrough 10K - 1st September 2019 (Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire)
- Bury 10K including the Bury Family Fun Run - 15th September 2019 (Bury, Lancashire)
- Sheffield 10K including the Sheffield Mini and Junior - 22nd September 2019 (Sheffield, South Yorkshire)
- Yorkshire Marathon including the Yorkshire 10 Mile and Corporate Relay - 20th October 2019 (York, North Yorkshire)
To Apply: Send a covering letter, CV and event availability to email@example.com no later than 9am on Friday 15th February 2019