Race Date: Sunday 19th July 2020
Please find the 2019 asda foundation Burnley 10k race guide here
- Entrants must be 15 years or over on event day.
- Race packs will need to be collected in the weeks leading up to the event.
- Run For All encourage people of all abilities to take part in the Asda Foundation Burnley 10K. Please contact us in advance with any specific requirements and we shall do our utmost to cater to these.
- Please note that this route is not suitable for wheelchair users.
- Chip timing
- Finisher's goody bag
- Quality tech T-shirt
- Exclusive medal
- Memories of a brilliant day
- 07.30am - Race office and baggage store open to participants
- 09.10am - Mass warm up
- 09.30am - Race starts
Use of headphones
Aftershokz is the official headphone provider of Run For All. Aftershokz sits comfortably in front of the ear and use bone conduction to deliver sound through the cheekbones to your inner ear. This means you can enjoy your music and still hear everything around you, including marshal instructions, emergency vehicles and fellow competitors. Run For All participants can benefit from a special discount. Prior to your chosen event you will be sent an email containing the code to obtain this special offer. Click here for more details.