Race Date: TBC
Race Number Information
THE BURNLEY 10K IS COLLECTION ONLY
Collection is from St Peter’s Leisure Centre, Church Street, Burnley, BB11 2DL - Further details will be shared nearer event day.
THE RACE PACKET WILL CONTAIN:
- Your race number with timing chip
Important event day information will be sent to you by email and will also be available online. Please add us to your safe senders list to ensure you receive our key messages. If you’re not receiving our emails, please check your junk folder just in case.
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT RACE NUMBERS
- Your timing chip is affixed to your race number, do not attempt to remove or fold the chip. Do not pierce the chip with safety pins.
- Wear your chipped bib number on your chest on the outer layer of clothing e.g. if a running jacket is worn, wear your number on top of this. Do not obscure/ cover your bib number + chip with a bum bag/ running belt.
- We encourage runners not to position their arm to start/ stop a personal timing device on or right in front of the bib whilst running over the timing mats themselves as this impedes the signal. Arms can be positioned slightly away from the body, or the devices can be started /stopped when the runner isn’t on the actual mat.
- Your bib + timing chip does not need to be collected in after the event. It can be disposed of in general waste, or kept as a memento of your race day!
- Race numbers are not interchangeable and entries cannot be assigned, transferred, sold or gifted to any third party. Do not under any circumstances allow anybody else to run with your race number. Amongst other issues, this can create major problems for the medical team should they need to treat unknown runners.