Race Date: 16th June 2019 9:30am
PLease find your 2019 asda foundation nottingham 10k race guide here
- Entrants must be 15 years or over on event day.
- Run For All encourage people of all abilities to take part in the Asda Foundation Nottingham 10K. If you are a wheelchair racer, we’d advise you to get in touch with our team to discuss the course.
- Chip timing
- Finisher’s goody bag
- Quality tech T-shirt
- Exclusive medal
- Memories of a brilliant day!
- Race Office - The race office will be open on Sunday morning from 7.30am.
- Baggage - Runners will be able to deposit their baggage free of charge at our baggage store.
- Toilets - Toilets will be provided for runners and spectators in the event village.
- Water Stations - Bottled water has been kindly provided by the Asda Foundation throughout the course and at the finish. Competitors are advised to ensure that they consider the effects of dehydration and drink plenty of fluids to compensate.
- Support & Entertainment - A wide variety of exciting entertainment will be on show along the route and in the event village, including local and cultural music groups, dance troupes and street performers.
- First Aid - Should you find you require medical assistance, personnel will be on hand to help at regular intervals on the course with fixed first aid stations located near to the water stations. In addition there will be a first aid unit and recovery area located near to the finish.
- Massage - Post-event massage will be available in the event village.
- Food and Drink - A vibrant and varied array of food and drink concessions will offer refreshments in the Event Village.
- Charity Village - The Asda Foundation Nottingham 10K is partnered to several local and national charities. Our partner charities will be on hand to meet and greet their runners and raise awareness of the important work they undertake.
USE OF HEADPHONES
Aftershokz is the official headphone provider of Run For All. Aftershokz sit comfortably in front of the ear and use bone conduction to deliver sound through the cheekbones to your inner ear. This means you can enjoy your music and still hear everything around you, including marshal instructions, emergency vehicles and fellow competitors. Run For All participants can benefit from a special discount – prior to your chosen event you will be sent an email containing the code to obtain this special offer. Click here for more details.