Ali Brownlee Riverside 5K
Race Date: 30th June 2019 10:15am
Race Number Information
The Asda Foundation Ali Brownlee 5K is collection only
Between Monday and Friday of event week, you will be able to collect your race number at Middlesbrough SV, Alan Peacock Way, Ladgate Lane, Middlesbrough, TS4 3AE
Open times are as follows:
- Monday 24th June: 3pm – 7pm
- Tuesday 25th June: 3pm – 7pm
- Wednesday 26th June: 10am – 7pm
- Thursday 27th June: 3pm – 7pm
- Friday 28th June: 10am – 3pm
Your race number will be available for pick up for anyone who has registered up to Wednesday 19th June.
On Saturday, race numbers will moved to the Middlesbrough Football Club Shop, Riverside Stadium, Middlesbrough TS3 6RS where you will be able to collect yours between 10.30am – 3.00pm.
THE RACE PACKET WILL CONTAIN:
- Your race number with timing chip
Important event day information will be sent to you by email and will also be available online. Please add us to your safe senders list to ensure you receive our key messages. If you’re not receiving our emails, please check your junk folder just in case.
Important note about race numbers
- Your timing chip is affixed to your race number, do not attempt to remove or fold the chip. Do not pierce the chip with safety pins.
- Wear your chipped bib number on your chest on the outer layer of clothing e.g. if a running jacket is worn, wear your number on top of this. Do not obscure/ cover your bib number + chip with a bum bag/ running belt.
- We encourage runners not to position their arm to start/ stop a personal timing device on or right in front of the bib whilst running over the timing mats themselves as this impedes the signal. Arms can be positioned slightly away from the body, or the devices can be started /stopped when the runner isn’t on the actual mat.
- Your bib + timing chip does not need to be collected in after the event. It can be disposed of in general waste, or kept as a memento of your race day!
- Race numbers are not interchangeable and entries cannot be assigned, transferred, sold or gifted to any third party. Do not under any circumstances allow anybody else to run with your race number. Amongst other issues, this can create major problems for the medical team should they need to treat unknown runners
What if I am coming from overseas?
Race numbers will not be posted to those participants who provided a postal address located outside of the UK as we can’t guarantee the safe delivery of the race number.
However, if you do have a UK address that your race number can be posted to prior to the event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details. Alternatively, you will be able to collect your race number from the Race Office on the event weekend. Opening hours of the Race Office will be detailed on our website at www.runforall.com in the week prior to the event.