Race Date: 2019
Looking for a challenge to inspire you and your colleagues? If you're looking to inject some fitness into your workplace, then the Hull 10K MKM Corporate Challenge offers a perfect opportunity to turn your workmates into team mates and get involved.
The flat course – great for novices and seasoned runners alike – showcases the best the city has to offer including the waterfront, marina and The Deep.
The challenge brings businesses from across the region together to compete in their teams and be amongst the thousands of participants taking part in Hull's biggest run.
HOW TO ENTER - entries are coming soon!
Teams are a minimum of 5 and entrants must be aged 15+
You can either online or contact us at Corporate@runforall.com to arrange an invoice.
Included in your team entry...
INCLUDED IN YOUR TEAM ENTRY
- RACE KIT - Corporate teams will receive personalised technical running shirts to wear on race day. The shirts will be branded with your company logo and team name, helping to identify your team on race day and giving you great PR exposure. Please note that signing up at this late stage will mean that this is not available in the package.
- PR AND MEDIA COVERAGE - Your company name and hyperlink will feature on the Run For All website. Corporate teams signed up to the event, will also have the chance to feature in profile-raising news stories concerning the 10K via the event’s media partners.
- FUN SOCIAL EVENING - To be staged at a City Centre venue the week of the 10K the Hull Corporate Challenge will include a fun social evening where teams can get to know each other – and lay down the gauntlet ahead of race day!
ON RACE DAY
- RACE DAY HOSPITALITY - On the day, your team will enjoy VIP Corporate Hospitality. This dedicated area will ensure our corporate teams can relax and enjoy a stress-free, pre-race morning, before taking up their position on the start line. Refreshments will be provided and teams will have a comfortable meeting place to get together – especially important if the weather is not kind!
- TEAM PHOTO - Complimentary team photos will be taken pre-race and presented framed post-event, as a souvenir of your day.
- TROPHIES AND PRIZES - Awards will be presented post-race to the Fastest Teams, along with honours for Fastest Male and Female Corporate Team Members.
"The Hull 10K is a fantastic event for the city, the participants and most importantly the charities that benefit from the thousands of pounds raised each year. We've been involved in the event for a number of years, and it's a firm favourite with our colleagues. Some people take part to kick start a new healthy way of living, some use it as an opportunity to raise money for a causes close to their hearts and others set themselves a personal goal of completing the event in a set time. Whatever the reason for taking part, it brings our colleagues, communities and the city together." Carla Craig, Arco
Click here for 2017 results.
In Partnership with: