Race Date: 2019
The Hull Half Marathon is a fantastic new addition to the region's running calendar, staged on the same day as the Asda Foundation Hull 10K.
The already very popular Hull 10K MKM Corporate Challenge, will now run alongside the Hull Half MKM Corporate Challenge involving many of the same elements.
The Hull Half MKM Corporate Challenge is a great way to inject some competitive rivalry and up your distance as a team to 13.1 miles! The route starts and finishes in the same place as the 10K, in Alfred Gelder Street and takes in the waterfront and marina and then travels north of the city, along Princes Avenue, skirting Pearson Park, Newland Avenue and Cottingham Road and on to the University of Hull, before returning into the city centre for the grand finish.
HOW TO ENTER - entries are coming soon!
Teams are a minimum of 4 and entrants must be aged 15+. All 4 runners will run the full distance and the average time of your first 3 finishers will be calculated for the results.
You can either enter online or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an invoice or for any further information.
INCLUDED IN YOUR TEAM ENTRY
- PRE-RACE DAY RACE KIT - Corporate teams will receive personalised technical running shirts to wear on race day. The shirts will be branded with your company logo and team name, helping to identify your team on race day and giving you great PR exposure. Please note that signing up at this late stage will mean that this is not available in the package.
- PR AND MEDIA COVERAGE - Your company name and hyperlink will feature on the Run For All website. Corporate teams signed up to the event, will also have the chance to feature in profile-raising news stories concerning the 10K via the event's media partners.
- FUN SOCIAL EVENING - To be staged at a City Centre venue the week of the 10K the Hull MKM Corporate Challenge will include a fun social evening where teams can get to know each other and lay down the gauntlet ahead of race day!
ON RACE DAY
- RACE DAY HOSPITALITY - On the day, your team will enjoy VIP Corporate Hospitality. This dedicated area will ensure our corporate teams can relax and enjoy a stress-free, pre-race morning, before taking up their position on the start line. Refreshments will be provided and teams will have a comfortable meeting place to get together, especially important if the weather is not kind!
- TEAM PHOTO - Complimentary team photos will be taken pre-race and presented framed post-event, as a souvenir of your day.
- TROPHIES AND PRIZES - Awards will be presented post-race to the Fastest Teams, along with honours for Fastest Male and Female Corporate Team Members.
Join us in our debut year and run your way into sporting history with the Hull Half Marathon MKM Corporate Challenge!
In Partnership with: