Sheffield 10K Corporate Challenge
Race Date: 22nd September 2019
Business takeovers will be high on the agenda when companies line up for the Sheffield 10K Corporate Challenge on Sunday 22nd September 2019.
A popular feature of last year’s first Asda Foundation Sheffield 10K, the corporate challenge is a race within a race in which firms battle it out to be crowned fastest team in the event.
Runners will take on a fantastic city centre route, starting in Arundel Gate, and taking runners on a journey along Charter Row and along Ecclesall Road, before skirting the edges of pretty Endcliffe Park.
It continues along Riverdale Road, along Endcliffe Vale Road, close to the Botanical Gardens, then travels down Brocco Bank and back to an exhilarating city centre finish.
HOW TO ENTER
Teams are a minimum of 5 and entrants must be aged 15+
You can either online here or contact us at Corporate@runforall.com to arrange an invoice
INCLUDED IN YOUR ENTRY
- RACE KIT - Corporate teams will receive personalised technical running shirts to wear on race day. The shirts will be branded with your company logo helping to identify your team on race day and giving you great PR exposure. Please note that signing up at this late stage will mean that this is not available in the package.
- PR AND MEDIA COVERAGE - Corporate teams signed up to the event will have the chance to feature in profile-raising news stories concerning the 10K via the event’s media partners.
ON RACE DAY
- RACE DAY HOSPITALITY - On the day, your team will enjoy VIP Corporate Hospitality at the Crucible. This dedicated area will ensure our corporate teams can relax and enjoy a stress-free, pre-race morning, before taking up their position on the start line. Refreshments will be provided and teams will have a comfortable meeting place to get together – especially important if the weather is not kind!
- TEAM PHOTO - Complimentary team photos will be taken pre-race and presented framed post-event, as a souvenir of your day.
- TROPHIES AND PRIZES - Awards will be presented post-race to the Fastest Teams, along with honours for Fastest Male and Female Corporate Team Members.
"The Sheffield 10k is the first race that lablogic has entered a team for and is also a first race for most of our team so we had no idea what to expect. we set up a Friday running club within the company to train for the event as we are mostly novice runners, the aim being for everyone to finish the race. race day was a great experience; we all enjoyed it immensely and would recommend any company to take part, not only for the fund-raising benefits but also as a worthwhile company activity. we were very excited and completely surprised to win the corporate event; we will be trying to defend it this year!"
Mark Grainger, Service and Support Director Lablogic
In Partnership with: