York 10K BHP Corporate Challenge
Race Date: 2nd August 2020 at 9:30am
It has been described as one of the UK’s most beautiful city runs and since its launch in 2009 has grown into one of Yorkshire’s most popular 10Ks.
The York 10K offers a rare chance to run through the heart of this wonderful city. The route starts and finishes in Knavesmire Road close to York Racecourse and takes in some of the city’s historic gems including the ancient city walls, Clifford’s Tower and the minster.
How to enter
Click on the red button to the left of the screen or email email@example.com
Teams are a minimum of 5 and entrants must be aged 15+. The cost of entry is £225 for a group of 5 people, additional team members can added on at an additional cost of £45 per person.
Included in your entry
- Race Kit - Teams will receive personalised technical running shirts to wear on race day. The shirts will be branded with your company logo helping to identify your team on race day and giving you great PR exposure.
- PR and Media Coverage - Teams signed up to the event will have the chance to feature in profile-raising news stories concerning the 10K via the event’s media partners.
- Race Day Hospitality - On the day, your team will enjoy VIP Corporate Hospitality. This dedicated area will ensure our corporate teams can relax and enjoy a stress-free, pre-race morning, before taking up their position on the start line. Refreshments will be provided and teams will have a comfortable meeting place to get together – especially important if the weather is not kind!
- Team Photo - Complimentary team photos will be taken pre-race and presented framed post-event, as a souvenir of your day.
- Trophies and Prizes - Awards will be presented post-race to the Fastest Teams, along with honours for Fastest Male and Female Corporate Team Members.