Leeds Mini & Junior
Race Date: TBC
THE ARENA GROUP LEEDS MINI AND JUNIOR RUN – A great way to get the kids out and active this summer!
For children of all abilities, the Leeds Mini and Junior Runs are a fantastic, fun day out for all the family.
Both the mini and junior events will take place at the John Charles Centre for Sport in south Leeds – easily reached from across the city and with ample onsite free parking.
Youngsters aged 3 to 8 can tackle a 1.5km course – they’ll need a grown up to take part, too. Those aged 9 and above can take on a 2.5km course and don’t need an adult to run with. A small entry fee will apply to help us cover costs.
Run For All events aim to be entirely inclusive, regardless of ability. So, if your child has mobility or other issues or has any other special considerations, please get in touch so we can help you and them have the best experience.
All children who take part will be rewarded with a goody bag with treats and that all-important medal to show off to their friends!
HOW TO ENTER INSTRUCTIONS
Entered the Asda Foundation Leeds 10K?
- Anyone that has purchased an entry the 2019 Asda Foundation Leeds 10K, can get their Bespak Mini Gear Adult entry FREE
- Please email into email@example.com confirming your name, email address and date of birth
- We will then enter you into the event using information from your 10K entry and reply with a reference number for you to go and purchase an entry for your child.
- Please note a free adult entry is only applicable to the adult that has registered into the 10K.
How to register a young runner aged between 3 and 8 years old:
- All youngsters aged between 3 and 8 years old must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 years or over. Each registered adult can accompany a maximum of two children. Please follow the instructions below in order to register the young person:
- Register the adult participant first.
- At the end of the adult registration, make a note of the reference number. You will need this when registering the young person.
- Register the young person. You will be asked for the name and reference number of the accompanying adult runner.
How to register a young runner aged between 9 and 14 years old:
- Entries must be completed by a parent/guardian aged 18 years or over on behalf of the child.
How to register a runner aged 15 years old and over:
- If runner is aged 15 - 17, there is a section completed by a parent/guardian aged 18 years or over agreeing to the terms and conditions of the event.