Sheffield Mini & Junior
Race Date: TBC
Get the little ones up and active by signing them up to take part in the Arena Group Sheffield Mini and Junior Runs - part of the Sheffield 10K.
Youngsters between 3 and 8 can tackle a 1.5km course, while 9 to 14 year olds can run up a storm in the 2.5km event.
Every child who crosses the line will receive a goody bag and finisher's medal to show the world they did it!
HOW TO ENTER INSTRUCTIONS
All Adults must purchase their entry first before purchasing a childs entry.
Entered the Asda Foundation Sheffield 10K?
- Anyone that has purchased an entry the 2019 Asda Foundation Sheffield 10K, can get their Arena Group Sheffield Mini and Junior Adult entry FREE
- Please email into email@example.com confirming your name, email address and date of birth
- We will then enter you into the event using information from your 10K entry and reply with a reference number for you to go and purchase an entry for your child.
- Please note a free adult entry is only applicable to the adult that has registered into the 10K.
How to register a young runner aged between 3 and 8 years old:
- All youngsters aged between 3 and 8 years old must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 years or over. Each registered adult can accompany a maximum of two children. Please follow the instructions below in order to register the young person:
- Register the adult participant first.
- At the end of the adult registration, make a note of the reference number. You will need this when registering the young person.
- Register the young person. You will be asked for the name and reference number of the accompanying adult runner.
How to register a young runner aged between 9 and 14 years old:
- Entries must be completed by a parent/guardian aged 18 years or over on behalf of the child
How to register a runner aged 15 years old and over:
- If runner is aged 15 - 17, there is a section completed by a parent/guardian aged 18 years or over agreeing to the terms and conditions of the event.