Hull Half Marathon
Race Date: TBC
Travelling to Hull is easier and quicker than you may think. Given the volume of cars that will be on route to Hull on event day, Run For All encourages the use of public transport.
Arriving by car
- Albion Street Car Park – This is recommended for our Half Marathon runners where access will be available up to 08:00am, you will be able to park here up to 14:00 for £3.60, for this please display the ticket at all times. Please note you will only be able to exit the car park after 13:00.
- Pryme Street Car Park (HU2 8HR) – Access will be available via the A63 and Ferensway throughout where parking will be available from £3 all day.
- George Street Car Park (HU1 3BW) – Access will be available from the A165 sliproad onto George Street where parking will be available from £3 all day.
- St Stephen’s Shopping Centre (HU2 8LN) – Access will be available via the A63 and Ferensway then Portland Street where parking will be available at £2 for 3 hours, £3 for 4 hours or £6 for 6 hours.
- Francis Street Car Park (HU2 8DT) – Access will be available via the A165 exit onto Caroline Street where parking will be available from £1 all day.
- Hull Station Main Car Park (HU2 8RW) – Access will be available from Anlaby Road where parking will be available from £5 all day.
- St Stephens Sqaure Car Park (HU2 8JX) – Access will be available from Anlaby Road where parking will be available from £3 for 3 hours or £3.50 for 6 hours.
- Princes Quay Car Park (HU1 2NL) – Access will be available from the A63 onto Myton Street where parking will be available from £2 providing you arrive after 06:00 and have left before 18:00.
Arriving on foot
The start/finish areas on Alfred Gelder Street and event village in Queen's Gardens are both in the heart of the city. Walkers can access the venue from any direction, irrespective of road closures.
Arriving by bike
Bike racks are available in Queen's Gardens near the event village. Please note that road closures are applicable to bicycles too.
Arriving by bus/coach
The bus station is approximately 5 – 10 minutes walk from the start/finish area and event village. Please bear in mind that buses will be affected by the road closures, so for alterations to services, please visit www.wymetro.com for up to date bus timetable details.
Whatever your budget or taste, a wide variety of accommodation in Hull & East Yorkshire means there is sure to be something to suit. For information on places to stay in Hull, take a look at visit Hull and East Yorkshire.