Spectator Tickets are now SOLD OUT.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to Headingley Stadium, home of the Leeds Rhinos!
Spectators will be allowed access to the stadium from 10:30 but each individual spectator MUST book a ticket to enter. This ticket is FREE (max 4 per person) and babes in arms do not require a ticket.
Please note, when selecting how many spectator tickets you require please be respectful that numbers are limited and others may wish to see their family and friends finish. So please only select as many as you require.
We want to create a fantastic atmosphere in the stadium, so please ensure that you only order tickets if you intend to come into the stadium to support friends and family.Tickets have now sold out
There will be parking restrictions in place around the stadium and there will be no drop-off outside this. The drop-off areas are via Beechwood Drive onto St Michael's Lane (South) and via Grove Lane onto Shaw Lane
Please see below the available stands on the day.
Entering the Stadium
- Please either print the ticket or have it available on your mobile device for scanning by the stewards on entry. Duplicated tickets will not be accepted.
- Please enter via Gate G on Kirkstall Lane (LS6 3DP) and head to your allocated stand shown on your ticket. Please note seating is unreserved.
- There will be a bag checking policy in operation on entry to the ground, you may be subjected to a bag search. No bags larger than A4 size will be permitted.
- We recommend that you do not bring pushchairs to Headingley Stadium as you will not be able to take them into the spectator stands.
- There will be bicycle parking within Headingley Stadium
Catering + Cashless Venue
Catering units and bars will be open across the site. The site is a cashless venue.
Please be aware of the following:
- The stadium does not allow alcohol, cans or glass bottles to be brought into the venue. There are plenty of water fountains on site so please bring your own empty bottles for filling.
- No dogs will be allowed within Headingley Stadium, with the exception of assistance dogs.
- There will be no re-admittance once leaving the ground, tickets cannot be re-used.
- Only small umbrellas will be allowed into the stadium.
- Please ensure that children under 16 are accompanied by a responsible adult.
Meeting up with the participants after they have completed the marathon/half marathon.
The participants will finish the race on the hallowed turf of the Leeds Rhinos pitch. No spectators will be allowed to access the pitch so we advise that you meet up with your friends and family who have completed the event back in the Event Village. Stewards and volunteers will be on hand to direct you around the venue.
Please note, it is only 4 tickets per person.Tickets have now sold out