The Company: Run For All Ltd (Company No: 08295830)
The Supplier: Please see @jtrunforall Instagram page and @janetomlinsonrunforall Facebook pages for details of prize suppliers.
Entrants: The person that is named within the application form.
Winner(s): The person that is named on the application form which is selected by the method detailed in section 12.
- Eligibility: This prize competition is open to UK residents (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over, excluding employees and their immediate families (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent and/or “step” family), of The Company, associated agents or anyone professionally connected with the competition.
- Competition Period: The competition will start on Sunday 21st August and it will close at midday on Thursday 1st September. Winners will be notified on Friday 2nd September. Subject to change.
- Entry Instructions: Please see @jtrunforall Instagram page and @janetomlinsonrunforall Facebook page and Yorkshire Dales Festival race guide for entry instructions (XX)
- Only one entry per person per prize competition. All additional entries will be disqualified.
- No third party or bulk entries. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, multiple email accounts, multiple reproduced or computer-generated entries, using multiple identities, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the company or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified, and any prize entitlement will be void.
- Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery or receipt. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are incomplete, lost due to technical reasons, corrupted, delayed, wrongly delivered, or not received for whatsoever reason
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the prize competition and acceptance of the prize. The Company cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
- Any entries that the company consider (in our absolute discretion) to be dangerous, vulgar, offensive, indecent, illegal racist, copied, offensive, cruel or fraudulent will not be accepted.
- The Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these terms and conditions or the spirit of the competition. Those who try to circumvent the entry process and/or entry instructions by any method, will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- Competition prize: Please see the @jtrunforall Instagram and @janetomlinsonrunforall Facebook pages and and Yorkshire Dales Festival race guide for competition prizes.
- Winner Selection: The company will review all submitted applications and select a winner based on the content provided and whether the applicants have adhered to the rules of the competition, outlined on the @jtrunforall Instagram and @janetomlinsonrunforall Facebook pages and and Yorkshire Dales Festival race guide.
- Winner Notification: The winners will be notified by Instagram DM or Facebook DM or email once the competition ends. If a winner does not claim their prize within 3 days, the company reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and redraw a new winner by the method detailed in section 12.
- The decision made by the company is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The prizes won by the winners must be accepted by said winners. There is no cash or alternative prizes, in whole or part. The prizes are not transferable and cannot be resold. If the winners are already entered into the events they have won entry into, the company will refund them their entry fee minus the processing fee.
- The company reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
- The company reserves the right to verify winners and ask for proof of identity, age and address and to withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions.
- You agree that if you are a winner, you will take part in and co-operate fully with reasonable publicity and to the use of your name, photograph and any comments in such publicity without any fee being payable.
- Entry into the Competition is at the entrant’s sole risk. To the extent permitted by law, neither the company nor Suppliers accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) suffered by entrants or any third parties arising out of or in connection with the Competition and/or accepting a prize. The Company and Supplier further disclaim liability for any injury or damage to entrants or any other person relating to or resulting from participation with this Competition save that nothing in these terms and conditions shall act to limit or exclude the Company and Supplier’s liability resulting from its negligence or fraud.
- If for any reason, the competition is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the company which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Competition), the company reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which are beyond the reasonable control of the company and which prevents the Company from complying with these terms and conditions the company will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- The Company accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to, loss of, delayed entries or entries not received, winner notifications or prizes. The Company, the Supplier or its agencies will not be responsible for the failure to include any as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Company or its agencies.
- Where a prize is provided by a Supplier, the Company accepts no responsibility for inaccuracy of any prize description, and The Supplier is responsible for prize fulfilment.
- The Company and the Supplier reserve the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this competition in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
- The Competition and these terms and conditions, and any disputes arising therefrom, shall be subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.
- Data Protection: Any personal information that entrants share with the Company will be kept secure and only used in line with these terms and conditions unless the entrant has opted in to future marketing from the Company and/or the Supplier. By entering the competition, entrants agree that their information may be used by the Company to administer the competition and winners consent to give their name and county for the winners’ list.