Run For All has changed a lot since it first began in 2006. What was first organised by the Tomlinson family, friends and volunteers has now grown into one of the UK's biggest not-for profit events company.
Whilst the size and number of events has grown the ethos behind Run For All is very much remains the same. We want to ensure our events are truly accessible for all and provide a fundraising vehicle for as many charities as possible.
We now have a dedicated team who work tirelessly to deliver top class quality events ensuring community is at the heart.
We are always on the lookout for other enthusiastic and talented individuals to join our Leeds based team.
Check out out vacancies below or send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Are you looking for a new challenge? Want to make your mark, have a passion for sports or events and can get inside the mind of runner? Then read on.
We are looking for a creative, enthusiastic, articulate individual to join our Leeds based team.
As a core member of the Marketing team, you will work closely with our Marketing Manager to execute effective marketing strategies from supporting campaign development to analysing its effectiveness. You will have a great opportunity to produce engaging customer focused content through Print Literature, Social Media and Email formats.
The successful candidate will play a crucial role in building and engaging with Run For All’s customer base and implementing effective strategies that will promote our events and our unique ethos.
You will be a lively, dynamic and results-focused professional, bursting with fresh ideas to help drive growth. To succeed in this role, you must have a genuine enthusiasm for mass-participation events and have a real understanding of the ‘runner experience’.
With charity at our core, we are looking to employ someone who understands the unique ethos of and aims of the organisation. Applicants should be hard-working, flexible and have a positive attitude and a good sense of humour.
You will need to own a car and have a full clean driving licence to be considered for this position. You would also need to be able to work a number of weekends. We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies.
Contract: Contract (Initially June-November) Full time, 40 hours per week
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 depending on experience per annum, pro rata
- Writing, editing and publishing engaging, original content various forms of content across multi-media (blogs, emails, web copy, case studies, etc.)
- Managing and executing organic social – creating posts, managing calendars, engaging in social conversations and management of social accounts
- Digital journalism and PR campaigns including copy creation, reaching out and managing placements
- Contributing to the delivery of creative campaign ideas, including research and ideation of new projects
- Find creative ways of building an online presence that continues to grow the brand through engagement of industry professional and influencers
- Additional marketing support where needed
Profile, skills and experience required
- Graduate in a relevant subject with at least 2 years Marketing and Communications experience
- SEO, Content Marketing, Digital PR, Paid social media management
- Direct experience of Digital disciplines such as SEO, PPC, Display and Mobile Marketing
- Experience in eCommerce or events background
- Track record of building and delivering high-impact content that delivers on sales targets
- Copy – Exceptionally good with persuasive sales-led copy
- A positive, creative, collaborative, can-do attitude
- Analytical - monitoring usage, access, and trends
- Good project management and prioritisation; able to manage multiple projects at varying stages
- Competent user of Adobe Creative Suite, Word Press, Google Analytics and Microsoft Office Suite
Send a covering letter, CV to Siobhan@runforall.com no later than 5pm on Thursday 6th May 2021. Interviews will be held virtually.
Role Term: Contract, fixed term (6 months), 40 hours a week
Salary: £19,000 - 22,000 per annum, pro rata
Run For All is looking for a dynamic and organised individual, who thrives on dealing with people.
As Volunteer Coordinator you will be in sole charge of the delivery of the volunteer programme across the portfolio of Run For All’s 2021 events. This role includes implementing all stages of the volunteer cycle, through from recruitment, to communication and briefing, to event day and finally debriefing.
The successful applicant will need to hit the ground running, in a fast-paced environment. Being personable is a must, working with individuals, charities, corporates and community groups to fulfil the volunteer programme.
To be considered for this role, applicants will need to have experience of working to tight deadlines and have previous experience within managing projects. Applicants should also be able to demonstrate the ability to juggle several projects at a time, be highly-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
Excellent communication skills are a must and applicants should also be proficient in a range of IT packages, including Microsoft Office, Word, Power Point and Excel. Knowledge of Microsoft Project would be an advantage.
A genuine enthusiasm for sports will be an advantage in this role.
With charity at our core, we are looking to employ someone who understands the unique ethos of and aims of our organisation. Applicants should be enthusiastic and hardworking, be flexible and have a positive attitude and a good sense of humour.
You will need to own a car and have a full clean driving licence to be considered for this position. You would need to be able to work a number of weekends. We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies.
- Leading on the recruitment of volunteers (individuals, large groups, charities, B2B corporate relationships, CSR opportunities)
- Coordinating volunteer requirements for each event and liaising with Events Team to fulfil the requirements
- Managing the volunteer contact inbox and leading on all volunteer communication
- Developing and coordinating content to engage with volunteers in conjunction with the Comms and Marketing Team
- Develop guidelines and briefings across the season ensuring that learnings are being actioned
- Leading the successful collection and transfer of knowledge including the debriefing report for each event for volunteers following set operational procedures
Reports to: Head of Events
Relationships: Internal: CEO, Head of Events, Event Team Managers, PR, Marketing & Corporate Teams, Events and Administration Teams.
External: General public, volunteers, corporates and charities.
Experience & Attributes
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Experience in managing projects
- Personable and confident speaking to people in particular cold contacts
- Be a self-motivator; able to work on their own initiative, multi-task and work well under pressure
- Have good communication, presentation and written skills, with strong attention to detail
- Understand the requirements of the organisation and use creative processes and ideas to enhance event delivery
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues and external contractors, collaborate and co-operate with other team members to get the job done, valuing their input and knowledge and building trust and respect
- Possess a full clean driving licence and own their own car
- Be flexible enough to meet the demands of the business. This role will naturally involve out of hours and weekend working, especially during the events season.
Send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5pm on Friday 30th April 2021. Interviews will be held virtually.
Contract: Contract, fixed term (6 months June-Nov) 40 hours per week
Salary: up to £20,000 pro rata
As an ever expanding team, Run For All is looking for an enthusiast Admin assistant, with a genuine passion for sports and events.
The successful candidate will join the Leeds-based team to work as part of the existing Admin team, and will demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Working in a busy environment, the role will demand a high level of efficiency and accuracy in order to deal with participants and customer enquires in a timely manner. This role is likely to develop and responsibilities may be added, making it ideal for someone who wishes to get a head start in the events sector.
The role is office based Monday to Friday and there will be a requirement to work event weekends with time given back in lieu.
The Administration Assistant will work alongside the Marketing team to deal with all customer enquiries.
Duties will include:
- Taking and directing calls politely and efficiently, ensuring any messages are passed on accurately and promptly
- Being the first point of contact for participant enquiries, via email and telephone
- Preparation of well-presented, accurate correspondence to our customers and suppliers
- Managing the online registration system and to use the data to produce reports as required
- Packing and sorting of race packs
- Provide administrative support to the events and marketing team
- To attend internal and external meetings as required, taking minutes and writing reports as appropriate
- Assist the Management team in the efficient running of the office on a daily basis
- General office duties, such as franking and posting of external mail
- Prior Customer service experience
- Possess excellent communication and influencing skills, in person and in writing
- Commercial awareness
- Organisation, time management, prioritising and the ability to handle a complex, varied workload
- Attention to detail but also the ability to see the implications for the bigger picture
- Reliability and discretion: you will often learn of confidential matters
- Communication, negotiation and relationship-building skills
- Organisational skills
- IT skills
- Problem solving skills
- As an active person you will have a passion for sport, particularly running and be able to understand the needs of participants
- Have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office IT packages including Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Be able to juggle a wide range of activities, prioritise own workload and meet deadlines
- Have a full clean driving licence and access to a vehicle
With charity at our core, we are looking to employ someone who understands the unique ethos of and aims of the organisation. As one of the key customer facing roles within Run For All, you will be calm under pressure and possess an extremely professional manner at all times. You will need to own a car and have a full clean driving licence to be considered for this position. You should expect to work a number of weekends and occasionally, out of hours, especially throughout the event season. (August to November).
Please send your CV and a covering letter to Siobhan@runforall.com by 5pm on Thursday 5th May 2021. Interviews will be held virtually.
We're looking for friendly, organised, flexible, enthusiastic and reliable people to join our team of Event Support staff. If you love events, being active and want to help make a difference to thousands of participants then we'd love to hear from you.
In return we offer a competitive day rate, the chance to experience new events and learn new skills as well as lots of fun working as part of a great team in a variety of roles.
Please read more here
At Run For All we welcome individuals who are enthusiastic about sport, and in particular, mass participation events. We’re looking for outgoing self-motivated individuals able to work both on their own initiative as well as part of a busy team. Your duties will vary depending on the needs of the organisation. Some tasks may be office or telephone-based, while others will be hands-on. There will also be opportunities to volunteer on event day across the year.
If you are interested in becoming a Marketing Volunteer or would like further information then please contact Elliott@runforall.com.