Run For All has changed a lot since it first began in 2006. What was first organised by the Tomlinson family, friends and volunteers has now grown into one of the UK's biggest not-for profit events company.
Whilst the size and number of events has grown the ethos behind Run For All is very much remains the same. We want to ensure our events are truly accessible for all and provide a fundraising vehicle for as many charities as possible.
We now have a dedicated team who work tirelessly to deliver top class quality events ensuring community is at the heart.
We are always on the lookout for other enthusiastic and talented individuals to join our Leeds based team.
Check out out vacancies below or send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Employer: Run For All
- Location: Various – see list below
- Salary: Competitive Day Rate, dependent on role
Are you passionate about sport? Do you have experience or wish to gain experience assisting with events and would you like to work for a sporting events company with a difference? Then read on.
Run For All is one of the UK’s biggest not-for-profit sporting event companies, staging high-profile events including the Leeds 10K and York 10K, Leeds Half Marathon and the Yorkshire Marathon.
We're looking for friendly, organised, flexible, enthusiastic and reliable people to join our team of Event Support staff. If you love events, being active and want to help make a difference to thousands of participants then we'd love to hear from you.
In return, we offer a competitive day rate, the chance to experience new events and learn new skills as well as lots of fun working as part of a great team in a variety of roles.
We have a variety of Event Day roles on offer from Start/Finish Managers to Senior Marshals on course to Branding Team and Event Control Loggers.
- To be adaptable, work well under pressure and able to use your initiative
- Have good oral and basic written English
- Excellent personal presentation, communication and customer service skills
- To be keen to get stuck in and work as part of a large team
- A ‘can do’ attitude – able to remain calm and solve problems
- To be available early on Sunday mornings and happy to work outdoors
- Ideally access to a vehicle and a clean driving licence
Our 2022 Event season dates are as follows:
Hull 10K & Hull Half Marathon
Derby Half & 5 Mile
Bury 10K & Bury 10 Mile
If you would like to join our Event Support Team, please send your CV and a brief paragraph with your reasons for wanting to get involved with Run For All events to email@example.com.