Yorkshire Marathon Relay
Race Date: 14th October 2018
Always wanted to run a marathon but not sure you could complete the distance alone? Well we might just have the answer!
Get your marathon medal by joining 5 of your friends and colleagues for the Welcome to Yorkshire Marathon Corporate Relay. Whether you complete the final leg of 3 miles or the 2nd at 6 miles together you WILL complete a marathon. It's all about the team work.
The relay - on Sunday 14th October 2018 - sees teams of six take on the beautiful and ancient streets of York in a battle to claim the bragging rights as fastest team in the tournament!
Open to business professionals, sports clubs, groups of friends or associations, the contest is a great way of boosting morale, promoting teamwork, networking, or just rewarding yourselves!
Relay distances vary - making the run both accessible and fun for runners of all abilities.
- Mixed (must include at least 3 female runners)
- Female (all 6 runners must be female)
Promising to showcase the very best of the City of York and its surrounding countryside. The Yorkshire Marathon Corporate Relay runners will take on distances from 3 to 6 miles each.
Leg A: 4.8 miles
Leg B: 6.1 miles
Leg C: 3.2 miles
Leg D: 4.1 miles
Leg E: 5 miles
Leg F: 3 miles
How to enter
Entry is £350 per team, including all of the below benefits. A discount is available for registered charities. You can either online here or contact us at Corporate@runforall.com to arrange an invoice.
Included in your team entry...
INCLUDED IN YOUR ENTRY
- RACE KIT -Corporate teams will receive personalised technical running shirts to wear on race day. The shirts will be branded with your company logo and team name, helping to identify your team on race day and giving you great PR exposure.
- PR AND MEDIA COVERAGE - Your company name and hyperlink will feature on the Run For All website.Corporate teams signed up to the event will also have the chance to feature in profile-raising news stories concerning the 10K via the event’s media partners.
ON RACE DAY
- PARK AND RUN -Complimentary Park & Run service from the official event car park at Elvington Airfield for each member of the relay team.
- RACE DAY HOSPITALITY - On the day, your team will enjoy VIP Corporate Hospitality at Roger Kirk at York University. This dedicated area will ensure our corporate teams can relax and enjoy a stress-free, pre-race morning, before taking up their position on the start line. Refreshments will be provided and teams will have a comfortable meeting place to get together – especially important if the weather is not kind!
- TEAM PHOTO - Complimentary team photos will be taken pre-race and presented framed post-event, as a souvenir of your day.
- RELAY BUSES - Buses and volunteers will be on hand to collect you from the hospitality area and take you to your starting leg and bring you back once you've handed over to your team mate.
- FINISHER'S GOODY BAG -All team member will receive a finisher's bag containing the all important finishers medal and post race snacks.
- TROPHIES AND PRIZES - Awards will be presented post-race to the Fastest Teams, along with honours for Fastest Male and Female Corporate Team Members.
2017 Results - For the full 2017 Yorkshire Marathon Corporate Relay results, click here.
In Partnership with: