Race Date: 15th September 2019
Race Number Information
THE BURY 10K IS COLLECTION ONLY
Anyone who registers up until 1st September need to collect from Castle Leisure Centre, Bolton Street, Bury BL9 0EZ
- Monday 9thSeptember 3pm – 7pm
- Tuesday 10thSeptember 3pm – 7pm
- Wednesday 11thSeptember 10am – 7pm
- Thursday 12thSeptember 3pm – 7pm
- Friday 13thSeptember 10am – 3pm
- Saturday 14thSeptember Run For all Race Office 12pm – 3pm (Parson’s Lane Car park BL9 0LY)
- Sunday 15th September – Run For All Race Office from 7.30am (Parson’s Lane Car park BL9 0LY)
Please note, there is a small charge for parking at Castle Leisure Centre:
- Monday to Saturday
- 10p – Up to 10 minutes
- £1.00 – up to 1 hour
- (other rates available for longer stays)
- Sunday (Race Day)
Anyone who registers after Sunday 1st September will need to collect from Saturday at the Leisure Centre as above or our Race Office in Parson’s Lane on Sunday from 7.30am.
THE RACE PACKET WILL CONTAIN:
- Your race number with timing chip
Important event day information will be sent to you by email and will also be available online. Please add us to your safe senders list to ensure you receive our key messages. If you’re not receiving our emails, please check your junk folder just in case.
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT RACE NUMBERS
- Your timing chip is affixed to your race number, do not attempt to remove or fold the chip. Do not pierce the chip with safety pins.
- Wear your chipped bib number on your chest on the outer layer of clothing e.g. if a running jacket is worn, wear your number on top of this. Do not obscure/ cover your bib number + chip with a bum bag/ running belt.
- We encourage runners not to position their arm to start/ stop a personal timing device on or right in front of the bib whilst running over the timing mats themselves as this impedes the signal. Arms can be positioned slightly away from the body, or the devices can be started /stopped when the runner isn’t on the actual mat.
- Your bib + timing chip does not need to be collected in after the event. It can be disposed of in general waste, or kept as a memento of your race day!
- Race numbers are not interchangeable and entries cannot be assigned, transferred, sold or gifted to any third party. Do not under any circumstances allow anybody else to run with your race number. Amongst other issues, this can create major problems for the medical team should they need to treat unknown runners