Race Date: 8th July 2018
Smash your PB with our flat, fast and fun course. Join us in 2018 for the 12th year of the Leeds 10K, Jane Tomlinson's original legacy run.
- Online entries for the 2018 Leeds 10K are now open - Click here to sign up now!
- Entrants must be 15 years or over on event day
- Run For All encourage people of all abilities to take part in the Asda Foundation Leeds 10K. Please contact us in advance with any specific requirements and we shall do our utmost to cater to these
- Chip timing
- Finisher’s goody bag
- Quality tech T-shirt
- Exclusive medal
- Memories of a brilliant day!
07:30 - Race office, baggage store and assembly areas open to participants
09:10 - Mass warm up
09:30 - Race starts
To view the 2017 Leeds 10K Race Guide click here
- Race Office
- Water Stations - Bottled water has been kindly provided by the Asda Foundation at 3.5 and 6.5km and at the finish. Competitors are advised to ensure that they consider the effects of dehydration and drink plenty of fluids to compensate.
- Support & Entertainment - A variety of performers and charity cheerleaders will be on hand to keep you motivated around the course. If you are an entertainer and would like to join us please click here.
- First Aid - Should you find you require medical assistance, personnel will be on hand to help at regular intervals on the course with fixed first aid stations located near to the water stations. In addition there will be a first aid unit and recovery area located near to the finish.
- Massage - Post-event massage will be available in Millennium Square.
- Food and Drink - There are a number of bars and cafés on Millennium Square as well as in the city centre that will be sure to welcome spectators and participants, and are often bursting with atmosphere after the event.
- Charity Village - The Asda Foundation Leeds 10K partners with several local and national charities. Our partner charities will have a presence within Millennium Square to meet and greet their runners and raise awareness of the important work that each charity undertakes.
Use of headphones
Aftershokz is the official headphone provider of Run For All. Aftershokz sit comfortably in front of the ear and use bone conduction to deliver sound through the cheekbones to your inner ear. This means you can enjoy your music and still hear everything around you, including marshal intructions, emergency vehicles and fellow competitors. Run For All participants can benefit from a special discount – prior to your chosen event you will be sent an email containing the code to obtain this special offer. Click here for more details.