Race Date: 16th June 2019 9:30am
Race Number Information
THE Nottingham 10K IS COLLECTION ONLY
If you registered on or before the 7th June, please collect your race number from David Ross Sports Village – The University of Nottingham, Beeston Ln, Nottingham NG7 2RD during the following times:
- Monday 10th June 3pm – 7pm
- Tuesday 11th June 3pm – 7pm
- Wednesday 12th June 1.30pm – 8pm
- Thursday 13th June 3pm – 7pm
- Friday 14th June 1.30pm – 3pm
- Saturday 15th June 10.30am – 3pm
- Sunday – collection from the race office
However, if you registered after 7th June, you will need to collect your race number between 10:30am and 3pm on Saturday 15th June from David Ross Sports Village.
Remaining numbers can be collected from our Race Office on the morning of Sunday 16th June, however Saturday collection is strongly advised to make your race day easier.
THE RACE PACKET WILL CONTAIN:
Your race number with timing chip
Important event day information will be sent to you by email and will also be available online. Please add us to your safe senders list to ensure you receive our key messages. If you’re not receiving our emails, please check your junk folder just in case.
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT RACE NUMBERS
- Your timing chip is affixed to your race number, do not attempt to remove or fold the chip. Do not pierce the chip with safety pins.
- Wear your chipped bib number on your chest on the outer layer of clothing e.g. if a running jacket is worn, wear your number on top of this. Do not obscure/ cover your bib number + chip with a bum bag/ running belt.
- We encourage runners not to position their arm to start/ stop a personal timing device on or right in front of the bib whilst running over the timing mats themselves as this impedes the signal. Arms can be positioned slightly away from the body, or the devices can be started /stopped when the runner isn’t on the actual mat.
- Your bib + timing chip does not need to be collected in after the event. It can be disposed of in general waste, or kept as a memento of your race day!
- Race numbers are not interchangeable and entries cannot be assigned, transferred, sold or gifted to any third party. Do not under any circumstances allow anybody else to run with your race number. Amongst other issues, this can create major problems for the medical team should they need to treat unknown runners