With a city centre start and finish, the crowds will be out in force to create a super atmosphere and provide lots of enthusiastic support for all those taking part.
Passing through the finish near the Town Hall you'll collect water and an energy drink to replenish and rehydrate, and your finisher's goody bag with a medal and t-shirt to showcase your achievement.
The event hub will be buzzing with lots of post-race facilities, including the Charity Village where you can learn all about the vital work done by the event's partner charities.
The area's variety of bars, cafes and restaurants make it a great place to celebrate your achievement with family and friends.
Click here to enlarge map.
1. Toilets – next to Peace Gardens, either end of Tudor Square and on Surrey Street, on-route to the start line.
2. Baggage Store – in Tudor Square and open from 7.30am.
3. Race Office – in Peace Gardens and is open on Saturday between 12.00pm and 3.00pm, and from 7.30am on Sunday. Immediately adjacent to the Asda Foundation FREE medal engraving tent.
4. Event Village – playing host to our partner charities, and our very own Jane Tomlinson Appeal.
5. Massage – available for advice and tips pre-event, and that all important rub down once you’ve finished.
6. Goody bags – a goody bag awaits each finisher – along with a drink of Erdinger Alkoholfrei. Please note medals will be presented to you separately in the finish area.
7. Friends & family meeting point – be sure to agree a place to meet beforehand. Peace Gardens will be buzzing on the day and is as good a place as any.
8. Blue Assembly Zone Arundel Gate
9. Red Assembly Zone Arundel Gate
10. Green Assembly Zone Norfolk Street
11. Yellow Assembly Zone Surrey Street
FREE Medal engraving courtesy of Asda Foundation.
Use of headphones
Headphones are allowed, but, for your own safety, please ensure you are able to hear any instructions from event staff, marshals or police.
Or why not check out Run For All's official headphone provider, Aftershokz?
Aftershokz sit comfortably in front of the ear and use bone conduction to deliver sound through the cheekbones to your inner ear. This means you can enjoy your music and still hear everything around you, including marshal instructions, emergency vehicles and fellow participants. Run For All entrants can benefit from a special discount – prior to your chosen event you will be sent an email containing the code to obtain this special offer. Click here for more details.