Race Date: 5th August 2018
- Entrants must be 15 years or over on event day. Click here to enter online.
- Run For All encourages people of all abilities to take part in the Asda Foundation York 10K. Please contact us in advance with any specific requirements and we shall do our utmost to cater to these.
- Chip timing
- Finisher’s goody bag
- Quality tech T-shirt
- Exclusive medal
- Memories of a brilliant day!
07:30 - Race office opens in the event village
09:10 - Mass warm up
09:30 - Race starts
The 2017 York 10K Race Guide is out now! Click here to view.
- Race Office - The race office is open on Sunday morning from 7.30am.
- Baggage - Runners will be able to deposit their baggage free of charge at our baggage store.
- Toilets - Toilets will be provided for runners and spectators in the event village.
- Water Stations - Bottled water has been kindly provided by the Asda Foundation at 3km, 7km and at the finish. Competitors are advised to ensure that they consider the effects of dehydration and drink plenty of fluids to compensate.
- Support & Entertainment - A wide variety of exciting entertainment will be on show along the route and in the event village, including local and cultural music groups, dance troupes and street performers.
- First Aid - Should you find you require medical assistance, personnel will be on hand to help at regular intervals on the course with fixed first aid stations located near to the water stations. In addition there will be a first aid unit and recovery area located near to the finish.
- Massage - Post-event massage will be available.
- Food and Drink - A vibrant and varied array of food and drink concessions will offer refreshments in the Event Village.
- Charity Village - The Asda Foundation York 10K is partnered to several local and national charities. Our partner charities will be on hand to meet and greet their runners and raise awareness of the important work they undertake.
Use of headphones
Aftershokz is the official headphone provider of Run For All. Aftershokz sits comfortably in front of the ear and use bone conduction to deliver sound through the cheekbones to your inner ear. This means you can enjoy your music and still hear everything around you, including marshal instructions, emergency vehicles and fellow competitors. Run For All participants can benefit from a special discount – prior to your chosen event you will be sent an email containing the code to obtain this special offer. Click here for more details.