Race Date: 20th October 2019 at 09.30am
- Online entries for the 2018 Asda Foundation Yorkshire Marathon have now closed
- Entrants must be 18 years or over on event day
- Chip timing
- Finisher’s goody bag
- Quality tech T-shirt
- Exclusive medal
- Memories of a brilliant day!
07:00 - Race office, baggage store and assembly areas open to participants
09:10 - Mass warm up
09:25 - Wheelchair race starts
09:30 - Race starts
- Race Office
- Drink Stations - bottled water and isotonic drinks will be available on route and at the finish.
- Support & Entertainment - A variety of performers and charity cheerleaders will be on hand to keep you motivated around the course. If you are an entertainer and would like to join us please click here.
- First Aid - Should you find you require medical assistance, personnel will be on hand to help at regular intervals on the course with fixed first aid stations located near to the water stations. In addition there will be a first aid unit and recovery area located near to the finish.
- Massage - Post-event massage will be available in the event village.
- Charity Village - The Asda Foundation Yorkshire Marathon partners with several local and national charities. Our partner charities will have a presence within the event village to meet and greet their runners and raise awareness of the important work of those good causes.
Use of headphones
Headphones are allowed, but, for your own safety, please ensure you are able to hear any instructions from event staff, marshals or police.
Or why not check out Run For All's official headphone provider, Aftershokz?
Aftershokz sit comfortably in front of the ear and use bone conduction to deliver sound through the cheekbones to your inner ear. This means you can enjoy your music and still hear everything around you, including marshal instructions, emergency vehicles and fellow participants.
Run For All entrants can benefit from a special discount – prior to your chosen event you will be sent an email containing the code to obtain this special offer. Click here for more details.